Gisela
Today Erik had his 4 month well baby visit. Ken and I were trying to make some guesses as to how big he would be this month. Ken said 18 pounds, I said 17.

Well, Mommy wins! I was closest...Erik is my peanut at just 16 pounds 8 ounces! Ok, so he's really not a peanut- that's the 75th percentile, but Nicholas at 4 months was 18 pounds 12 ounces AND he weighed a pound and a half LESS than Erik at birth. Erik was also 26" long, which is 90th percentile for height. He's hitting all the appropriate milestones -he can roll from belly to back, and is this close to rolling from back to belly, he smiles the biggest smiles (as my pictures have shown!), he laughs big belly laughs, sleeps great (generally from 8:30p- 6:30/7:00a), and in general is one happy guy! We're not yet starting on solids...he's not ready, and I'm in no rush. He did get his next round of vaccinations- he cried when the needle went in, but as soon as I picked him up he was fine. Such a trooper!

We don't go back until the middle of May for his 6 month visit. I also scheduled Nicholas' 3 YEAR well child visit. Is it possible that Nicholas is going to be THREE?!?!

Labels: , , edit post
2 Responses
  1. Dani Says:

    Owen was 16lbs 8oz and 26 inches at his 3 month visit. He and Erik are very close in size!!!


  2. It's fun to see how similar yet different they are!

    I'm a lamo who doesn't have many friends - so you have a surprise waiting for you on my blog! Haha!