Gisela
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.















Well, this past week was full of things that I certainly would never do or things that would never happen to me.



First, I can guarantee that I did NOT let my almost three year old eat chocolate cupcakes in the living room just two days after my husband steam cleaned the carpets. There were not crumbs everywhere, including all over his train table, building blocks, and of course his face. Nope, NOT ME!




Then on Tuesday I certainly did NOT get not one, but TWO separate phone calls from two different companies looking for "Erik," and I definitely did NOT joke with the person on the other line that my four month old was napping and couldn't come to the phone. Nope, NOT ME!




And on Wednesday evening, while Ken and I were both in the kitchen, we did NOT overlook the fact that Nicholas opened the door to let BeBop outside to play- AGAIN! Nope, NOT ME!



I also must mention that I am a mature adult, who would NEVER get sucked into the Twlight phenomenon. And because of that, my almost three year old would not loudly announce in the middle of Target while standing in front of the Twilight display, "Look mommy, you have those books at home- they're your FAVORITE!" Nope, NOT ME!


And while at the zoo this weekend I did NOT get to see the Phillies World Series trophy that my husband did not want to wait in line to see. Of course I would NOT have told my almost three year old that the cool Phillies baseball trophy was in the big, white tent and get him all pumped and tell daddy that he wanted to see it. Nope, NOT ME!


So, that's just a peek into the things I did NOT do this week. I'd love to hear about all the things you did NOT do!














1 Response
  1. Emily Says:

    Great Not Me Monday! Oh, and I am totally *not* obsessed with Twilight either! lol