Gisela
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.






Well, I DID NOT start the week by finding an old purse hidden in the back of my hall closet while looking for my snow boots that haven't been worn in two years. And upon finding this purse I certainly DID NOT find a $50 Babies R Us gift card in there, from Nicholas' baby shower- that was THREE YEARS AGO! Nope, NOT ME! (Still has the full $50 value, by the way!)
So after finding this gift card (and the snow boots) I DID NOT wrap my four month old up as if we were headed into the Arctic, just so his 2.5 year old older brother could go out and play with his friends. And I DID NOT put him in his stroller and cover it with blankets, yet keep a little window open so he could see me. NOT ME!
Photobucket
And because I am a very attentive mother, I certainly DID NOT just blow off the fact that my 2.5 year old came down into the basement, while I was nursing his brother, eating handfuls of salami. And I DID NOT discover nearly an hour later that my refrigerator door and lunchmeat drawer were still open from Nicholas getting the salami. Nope, NOT ME!
Of course with the BEAUTIFUL weather we had this weekend, I definitely DID NOT forget to put sunscreen on Nicholas and allow my poor guy to obtain pink cheeks and arms while we were down the shore. Because as a mother I would know that you can get sunburn even when it is only 65 degrees out and wouldn't let that happen. NOT ME!
So, those are just some of the things I DID NOT do this past week. Hope you'll join in and share some of the things that you DID NOT do as well!




3 Responses
  1. Kelli W Says:

    Great Not Me's!! My kids leave the fridge open all the time!! I'm lucky if I discover it before the milk gets hot!! Finding a gift card must have been a SUPER suprise! Shopping with money you didn't know you had is fun! Have a great week!


  2. Aren't gift cards great? Happy NMM!


  3. annies home Says:

    Great not mes been there several times and even with teens the fridge drawer does not always find itself closed