Gisela
Wow...Today I got my first award! I didn't even know such things existed! My friend, Dani, from Never a Dull Moment, passed on to me, the Sisterhood award.



Photobucket



This award represents blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude. Thanks Dani! I will be passing the award on to 3 other bloggers.



Thank you to all my blogging friends- without you I'd be lost and wouldn't know what to do while online. Reading blogs has become my way to unwind, and you all are insightful women who brighten my day!

1- Mindy from Mindysue365. I've known Mindy for...well, forever. Or just about. I think we were 6 months old when we 'met' as babies. She grew up living next door to my grandparents, and it was great when I'd go to visit, because I always had a great friend to hang out with. Back in the day we'd keep in touch via snail mail, but thank goodness we've got the internet now! She's such a sweetie, and has two adorable kids.

2- I have known Chris for several years now. She's an Army wife, who is also mom to two cutie patootie boys. Our oldest boys were born days apart, and our youngest boys birthdays are also days apart- just separated by a year.


3- Jodi from Never Pay Retail Again. I remember when Jodi was talking about starting a blog on how to be more frugal- I thought it was a great idea to have it all in one place. And with all the great deals she posts I've been saving lots of money! Heck, I got diapers practically for FREE this week thanks to her!
________________________________________________________________________

Now here's what you do when you receive this.

1. Display this award on your blog.
2. Leave a comment to those you gave it to, letting them know they have it.
3. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
4. Pass it on to 10 or fewer bloggers who you think demonstrate great attitude and/or gratitude.



1 Response
  1. Mindy Says:

    Thanks G!! Your blogs are so cute & a big inspiration!! You are the reason that I even do this! (By the way, my family thanks you, they love to see the kids pictures!) Anyhoo, Thank you!!