Gisela
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.






Well, this week was fairly uneventful. First, I did NOT spend most of the day Wednesday washing loads of puke covered laundry. Nope, NOT ME! I mean, it wouldn't be my luck that on Tuesday morning my 4 month old ate too quickly and then covered me and half of our king sized bed with his breakfast. And then of course later that night once a new set of sheets were on the bed my almost 3 year old didn't come into my room with a raging fever and get sick, covering not just the sheets, but also my duvet cover and down comforter. Of course when he then moved to the couch to spend the rest of the night there with Daddy he didn't get sick on yet ANOTHER set of sheets (and a few towels) so I would have some more laundry to do. NOPE, NOT ME!!!


Then Saturday night came and I took Erik with me to the grocery store while Daddy & Nicholas spent some quality time together. Erik ended up falling asleep, so I most certainly DID NOT walk slowly and leisurely through the store taking my good ol' time! And then after loading Erik into the car, driving home, nursing Erik, and unloading the groceries from the car I DID NOT break into a sweat because I could not locate my coupon file folder. And of course I definitely DID NOT pack up my half-asleep child and drag him back out to the store to find that my coupon folder was still in the shopping cart in the cart corral where I had left it. Nope, NOT ME!!!


And on Sunday, I assure you I DID NOT spend the entire day in bed with the laptop because my kids got me sick. I mean, I am Super Mom, so I would have definitely gone about my normal day-to-day routine despite being under the weather!





6 Responses
  1. Upstatemamma Says:

    So sorry your family has been sick! I am, however, so excited to meet another hockey loving, baby wearing family. We can swap stories. :) I would say I am sorry your flyers lost yesterday, but... well we won't go there. :) Happy Monday!!!


  2. yuck you had a crazy week! so glad it's over for you - hope you're feeling better soon!


  3. Emily Says:

    Laundry is the worst chore...especially vomit covered laundry. I hope your little guy is on the mend now! And I totally would have gone back for my coupons too!


  4. Unknown Says:

    I think we've all had those long shopping trips that our kids sleep through. I usually hope for those! Hope everyone is feeling better at your house!
    Melissa


  5. Ewww...not envious of your puke story! Been there and done that...would rather NEVER go back again! Have a good week!


  6. Scuba Girl Says:

    Man, that Kryptonite-virus is a BI***! Sorry for the laundry - been there, gagged that!