Gisela
What a WONDERFUL weekend! Has spring actually arrived?!?! If this weekend was any indication, then it certainly has! Abundant sunshine brought our family outdoors! On Saturday afternoon we all hung out in the backyard getting some fresh air and exercise. Throwing, kicking, and hitting balls, playing hockey, riding bikes and cars- you name it and we did it!

Saturday night was a night out for Ken and I. A LONG overdue night out! We went downtown and had dinner at Butcher and Singer with his cousin and her husband. The food was outstanding and we really liked the atmosphere. It had a very "old Hollywood" feel to it. I discovered a new (old) drink- Sidecar. And I also enjoyed possibly the best steak I've ever eaten. I definitely recommend the place!


On Sunday morning after church and breakfast the whole family decided to take advantage of the nice weather and headed to the zoo! Erik actually walked most of the time- he certainly is Mr. Independent! Nicholas loved checking all the animals out and could not tell us enough what a great time he had. I'm glad that he appreciated it! Of course I did forget my camera at home, so the few pictures I have are from my cell phone!












Labels: , , edit post
2 Responses
  1. Sounds like a great weekend. When those first nice days start to hit, especially after so much snow, you just can't get enough of being outdoors and enjoying the fresh air.


  2. Dana Says:

    That gorilla is too funny. Glad you had a great weekend!