Gisela

My latest read was Lady Killer by Lisa Scottoline. This was a chick-lit, mystery/thriller type story...in other words, right up my alley! In this story the main character, Mary, is trying to find her high school rival, Trish, who has gone missing after coming to Mary (a lawyer) for help because she fears her Mob boyfriend is going to kill her. The story takes place in Philly, and I later found out Scottoline is a Philadelphia native- WOOHOO! While the book wasn't super believable, it was still an enjoyable read. I look forward to checking out more of Scottoline's books.

Labels: , , edit post
2 Responses
  1. threeboogers Says:

    Have you just read all of these recently? or are they past reads too? You are a reading machine!


  2. Helene Says:

    Wow, look at how quickly you're reading all these books!!! I'm reading one right now for a review/giveaway and I'm lucky if I can get at least 1 paragraph read a day!!!

    My mom really likes Lisa Scottoline but I haven't read any of her books yet. I think it's time I did!!