Gisela
It was a year ago today that I started this blog. A year ago that I learned that I'd be welcoming a new love into my life. How quickly a year passes!

I am so blessed to have Erik as a son. He is such a sweetheart. I've told Ken that if I could get a guarantee that every one of our future children would be like him then I would have a million. Seriously, he is THAT good of a baby. He only really cries when he's super gassy, and fortunately that is becoming more infrequent. He is always super content, loves to smile, and already adores his big brother.

This past year has been amazing. I loved my pregnancy, and although I did not have the ideal birth experience I was hoping for- I have a healthy baby boy, and I am healing. I look forward to what the next year will bring, and what I will blog about. Who knows...maybe there will be a new babymaking adventure!

A Year Ago-
Photobucket

Today!




















0 Responses