Gisela
Well the obvious answer is yes, I'm crazy. It's a given. Nicholas tells me all the time! But tomorrow I decided to host a playgroup at my house. My house is not large. Quite small in fact. Especially because I'm trying to keep this shindig confined to the main floor of my house. About 700 square feet, give or take. And in that 700 square feet I'll have (as of this moment) 6 mommies, 4 BOY toddlers (between the ages of 2y 9m and 3y), 1 girlie newly turned 1 year old (who is not YET walking), and 5 babies. That's 16 people. And I'm still waiting to hear back from a few people, and that could add another 10 people. I think it will be pure chaos. Hopefully a lot of fun. I'll be sure to take before and after pictures. That is if I'm still in one piece when all is said and done! I've never done this before!

Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Dani Says:

    Good luck!!

    I can't wait to see the before/after pics!


  2. Dani Says:

    Oh, and you ARE crazy...and your letter is H. :o)


  3. JBGRIGS Says:

    How cool we hosted our first playdate at our house today too. I hope everything went well for you :)