Gisela
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.





Well, I will start by saying I DID NOT start a Not Me Monday post last week and then totally forget about it and abandon it. I mean, I am a faithful blogger so I certainly would not have done something like that!



Last week I also DID NOT ask my husband to watch the kids one evening so I could relax and instead cleaned the house for three hours.



I also certainly DID NOT bribe Nicholas with the promise of buying him popcorn in order to get him to come with me to the grocery store without a struggle. And then I DID NOT also buy him lollipops because he saw that we passed the bank in the parking lot and he knows they always give him lollipops. No, NOT ME!



I also DID NOT lose 6 pounds last week and celebrate by indulging in cheesecake over the weekend. Of course not, that would defeat the purpose of losing the weight, right? Definitely, NOT ME!

Now I'm sure there are plenty more things I DID NOT do last week, but I certainly DID NOT get only a few hours sleep last night making my brain a total pile of mush this morning. But head on over to MckMama's blog to check out what everyone else has not been doing this past week!



5 Responses
  1. Erica Says:

    I think if you lost 6lbs you completely deserved that cheesecake! I too started a NMM last week and didn't finish, but I saved it to use for the start of this weeks! Have a great Monday!


  2. I have been known to celebrate weight loss with treats! Great Not me Monday!


  3. I have to say that I have definitely celebrated my weight loss by eating treats! You deserve it though - 6 pounds, that's awesome!!


  4. Wayne Says:

    congrats on the weight loss

    great not me monday

    I'm doing a new post called Tell a joke tuesday. It has mr linky so you can share your jokes or funny story with the world

    I hope you will join in


  5. Go for the cheesecake, for all of us!