Gisela
Yup, I'm still here. I have a stubborn baby who has decided my womb is a comfy, cozy place to be. I'm 40w3d, and I had another appointment today. BP still looks great, I think I gained a pound, urine is good. Doc came in and I told him that I was not happy to see him, that he told me last week I was gonna have the baby. He laughed. I'm now 4cm dilated, still 80% effaced. He said he thinks I'll go in the next 48 hours...I told him I wasn't going to believe it until I saw my baby! I did have to schedule a NST and fluid check for Friday morning. Hopefully I won't have to though! When I was leaving I told the girls at the front desk that I was NOT scheduling an appointment for next week, because I didn't want to see them. They all laughed...I really just hope that I don't have to see them! I'm supposed to hear back tomorrow about what day next week my induction is scheduled for, since they won't let me go past 42 weeks. Please let this baby come before then...I REALLY don't wish to be induced.
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Good plan - inductions yucky! :)


  2. JBGRIGS Says:

    I hope your little one comes on their own :::labor vibes:::