Gisela
Another boring appointment. It's sad when I spend 25 minutes driving to my appointment, 25 minutes driving home, and I'm in and out of the office in 15-20 minutes! Granted, it is a lot better than when I was waiting 30-60 minutes in the office just to be called back.

Anyway...my blood pressure is still great. I gained 1-2 pounds this week, which I fully blame Kenny for- he bought me a bag of Halloween candy knowing I can't resist! The baby's heartbeat was 150, and s/he is still head down. Doctor checked and I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced, and he estimates the baby is currently 6 1/2 pounds. So I'm figuring the baby will be about the same size that Nicholas was (he was 7lbs 1oz), which makes me glad that I bought some preemie clothes this time around!

I go back on Wednesday for another appointment, unless of course the child decides to make an appearance before then. However, I'm 99.9% sure I'll be going to that appointment on Wednesday! My mom is coming on Tuesday and we're going to cook and freeze some meals for after I have the baby. I've already got some chili frozen, and I have plans to make baked ziti, some soup, and a bunch of homemade marinara.

Other than that I'm hanging in here! I actually feel pretty darn good most of the day- only at night is when I'm really hurting. The end is in sight though, so I'm trying to enjoy these final moments.
0 Responses