Gisela
I never thought I'd be posting that I was 41 weeks pregnant. It seems like a cruel joke. It should be illegal! Ok, really it isn't that bad, but I'm ready to be done.

Had a non-stress test this morning and fluid check. Baby has plenty of fluid. NST took a little longer because the bugger was sleeping. (They actually had to use a buzzer to stir him/her awake!) I'm apparently having contractions every 3-7 minutes...the nurse was surprised that I wasn't feeling them. (Out of the ones I had, I only felt one, and it was pretty mild.) So right now I just need these contractions to get stronger. My fingers are crossed this happens- I've actually felt quite a few contractions since I've left the hospital, and my lower back is starting to throb. I don't want back labor again, but at this point I just want to be holding my baby!

If this bugger doesn't show by Monday I have to call for bed availability for an induction. Not what I really want, so send good thoughts that I go into labor on my own.
1 Response
  1. I'm sending you labor vibes!!!

    Maybe it will be this weekend?