Gisela
Have you ever done (or not done) something, and think...wow, that couldn't have really happened? Believe me, you're not alone! That's what Not Me! Monday is all about! It's a blog carnival started by MckMama, and you can head over to her blog to read what she (and others) are NOT doing!


Well, let's just say that I did NOT have a crazy day yesterday. I mean, Sundays are meant to rest, spend time with family, and do some cleaning around here. So when I went to go put a Christmas decoration away (that I most certainly DID NOT leave out until 5 months after Christmas) in our storage room I was NOT greeted by water leaking from one of the pipes- mere inches away from all of Nicholas' birthday party supplies! Nope, NOT ME! And while Ken was getting ready to walk out the door to get the part needed to repair the leak the power on our block DID NOT go out. And it certainly was NOT almost 90 degrees and quite humid! And later that evening we certainly DID NOT discover that the fan and light fixture in our bedroom was broken. Nope! All of those crazy things could NOT possibly happen to us in a mere six hours!


Also, throughout the week I certainly did NOT do anything that would be worthy of posting here on NMM, and then I forgot to write it down to remember. I mean, I have an impeccable memory and would certainly remember everything I'd want to write, right?


But on a final note- I definitely, can NOT be the mother of a THREE YEAR OLD! It can NOT possibly be Nicholas' third birthday today. It certainly can NOT be three years since I became a mother. No, I will NOT believe it! And I definitely do NOT get all teary eyed thinking about the day he was born. Nope, NOT ME!






2 Responses
  1. Happy Birthday, Nicholas!!


  2. Emily Says:

    When it rains, it pours, right! Hope y'all got the problems solved.