Gisela
I promise...I have not abandoned my blog! However, it is a crazy, busy time of year here! Nicholas turns three at the end of the month...birthday party planning is in FULL SWING! He's asked to have a 'Super Hero' party- aka, Spiderman, Wolverine, the Hulk, and all the other Marvel superheroes. So, invitations have been sent and we're working on the menu.

At the end of the month my aunt & uncle are coming out to visit from MN. They're flying into BWI to visit with my parents and I know at some point will come up to see us here. They haven't seen Nicholas since he was 14 months old and they will get to meet Erik for the first time. It will be nice to have them here for Nicholas' party and to celebrate Ken's birthday as well.

Erik is also on the move now. He's been rolling all over the place for a few weeks now and this morning he started to Army crawl. I'm sure within a few weeks he'll be all over the place and crawling on all hands and knees.

Our schedule is getting filled ever so quickly. Birthday parties, bridal showers, baptisms, weddings, concerts... We haven't even picked a week for vacation yet!

So, that's what's going on around here. I hope to keep this updated (as well as my 365 blog, which needs to be updated in a BIG way!)

1 Response
  1. Upstatemamma Says:

    Hee hee!! Baby Sister does the army crawl too.