Gisela

My latest book was To the Power of Three by Laura Lippman. Unfortunately, this was one of the worst books I have read in awhile. I felt it was lacking character development and the story jumped around a lot. At first I kept reading to see if it would get any better, and then I just decided to finish it because I had already invested so much time into it. This is my first time reading anything by this author, and I don't think I'll be picking anything up of hers anytime soon!

Labels: , edit post
2 Responses
  1. Dana Says:

    bad books suck! hope the next one is good.


  2. Kim Says:

    When do you have time to read?!
    I'm impressed.

    I'm the gal who sent the Get Clean products for Heather to review at Twinsanity. Would you mind e-mailing me? I have a special offer for those who commented on the blog.

    Thanks!
    -Kim
    kimlepper@gmail.com