Gisela
Happy Blogiversary to me!

WOW...it has been two years since I started my blog. Two years ago I wrote this post, the day I found out I was going to be a mom of two. Today I am the proud mom of two CRAZY boys! An almost four year old (seriously...he can't be turning four this year!) and a 15 month old. No...there is no new babymaking adventure at the moment! In fact, I'm contemplating on changing the name of my blog. However, the creative part of my brain is not coming up with anything!

So, who knows what this year might bring. I'm hoping to make some changes to my blog soon. A makeover for sure...perhaps with a new name. And who knows, maybe in the next year there will be a new babymaking adventure- we'll see where life takes us!


Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. threeboogers Says:

    Happy Blogiversary!
    I think you should keep the name, you'll still be making babies and raising them, though I understand. I think I may go BACK to what my blog's name was in the beginning too. Because what happens when I get another booger?? Didn't think of that when I did it though.


  2. Upstatemamma Says:

    Well, happy blogging anniversary!!!! Two years ago I was pregnant with Big Sister and thought Little Sister was going to be born in Vietnam. It is amazing the difference in just two years.


  3. JBGRIGS Says:

    Happy Blogiversary!!! I hope this next year brings many good things your way :)