Gisela
The day has arrived. I am officially- THIRTY!

Honestly, I know some of my friends we dreading the big 3-0. I wasn't. In fact, I was actually kinda looking forward to it. I survived another year, and I am grateful.

Today was a relaxing day. Hung out at my parents house with Mom & Dad, Ken, Nicholas, and Erik, and my cousin Jonathan who I haven't seen in six years. I got to take a nice nap, we played some dominoes, ate some good grub, and just had a good time. On Friday night I had gone out with some friends...had a REALLY good time, and we'll just leave it at that!

On Saturday is the big birthday extravaganza. My best friend and I will be having a girls only party to celebrate our birthdays. For the record...she's older than me by 4 days. I don't let her forget it! The party should be a great time!

Anyway- here's to my next thirty years! May they be even better than the first thirty!






Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Dani Says:

    30 didn't bother me either! I'm 32 today!!!