Gisela
Wow, I guess I should have seen it coming, but Erik is ALL over the place now! Not only is he crawling (at top speeds, mind you) but he's also pulling up on furniture, cruising along furniture, and *gasp* STANDING ALONE! Yes, just last week his brother was holding him up, and in typical three year old fashion- LET GO, and voila...Erik was standing there. By himself. For about 5 seconds. It seemed like an eternity to me, since I was across the room and was certain he was going to face plant into the floor. Alas, he did not. I, however got rugburn on my knees trying to reach him, as he gracefully lowered himself to his knees, and then hands, and quietly crawled away. People tell me he will be walking by 9 months. I pretend that I don't hear them. He's my LITTLE GUY...he is not allowed to walk yet. I won't let him!

Two more teeth have also appeared. One last Saturday, and another yesterday. Both his top front teeth, so the total is at four. These top teeth were a bit rough on him. He was cranky and woke up in the middle of the night a few times. Hopefully the rest will come in smoothly.

Well, we will see if next month I have a walker on my hands. Doesn't he know that there is NO rush to grow up?!?!



Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Emily Says:

    Yes, Mine doesn't seem to understand that I want him to stay little too! lol


  2. Such a fun stage but yet VERY tiring.
    sandy toe


  3. Upstatemamma Says:

    Big Sister has been standing on her own like that for 5 or 6 weeks and at 10 months still doesn't walk. So, you might still have some time. :)