Gisela
Yes, this is just a random post. Nothing of extreme importance. Just me rambling! Still trying to find a blog design I like. I wish I was artsy and creative like that. But I'm not. I have seen a few custom designers that I like what they've done. We'll have to see...

Today Nicholas had Pajama Day at school. He got to wear his (new) Supersaurus Rex jammies and his Lightning McQueen slippers. He thought that was the coolest thing.

Tomorrow I get my new front loader washer and dryer. I'm VERY excited. Sad that I'm excited about new appliances. Am I showing my age? Anyway, our dryer died on me last week in the middle of a load, and since we had a stacked washer/dryer combo we had to replace both. Timing was not ideal (we were hoping to do it after we received our income tax refund) but I guess we did not get to make that decision! So this weekend I will be washing about 20 million loads of laundry. Ok, not that many, but there is A LOT to be washed.

Let's see...I'm also working on getting clothes listed on ebay. I sell the boys old clothing on ebay to help buy them new stuff. I have a lot of spring and summer stuff to sell. First, I need to see what still may fit them (Erik has some hand me downs from Nicholas) and then see what needs to go. It is a time consuming task, but it will be worth it.

Oh...and I'm TOTALLY stealing this idea from my friend Dana's blog. She's keeping track of all the books she's read in 2010 in her sidebar on her blog. She's up to 5 or something already...and I'm still on my first book of the year. But I'm going to keep track of what I've read as well. I'm going to set a goal of reading 50 books this year. That's about an average of one a week. I think it is doable. Maybe I'll even give some commentary on the books. And I'm ALWAYS looking for suggestions on books to read!

And to end this...some pictures to share. I got a new fancy phone for Christmas that takes pictures...so I like to annoy my kids by taking pictures of them 500 times a day!

Erik patting Nicholas on the head while he was sleeping

Erik climbing on his toybox to play with his toys

And Erik again sitting on the other toybox (aka-his office) playing with the toy laptop





2 Responses
  1. Dana Says:

    The boys are adorable!

    Good luck on your goal. I'm hoping for 50 as well. I hope you post a little about them as well!


  2. Becky Says:

    They are so dang cute (and so BIG! How did that happen?!)! Thanks for sharing :)