Gisela

A few days ago I finished reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. The book for me was an easy read and a good story. Not great, not terrible, but a decent read. For those unfamiliar with the book (or the movie that was just released last weekend) it is about a girl who is killed and watches her family from heaven as they try to cope with her death. I plan on seeing the movie (once released on DVD...not too anxious to pay $10 to see it in the theater) although I am sure I'll be disappointed, as most movies don't compare to their literary counterparts.




Labels: , edit post
2 Responses
  1. Dana Says:

    I read a long time ago. I think I'm going to wait for the DVD and watch that first then reread it.


  2. tiffanyjewel Says:

    the movie wasn't that good IMO....They left stuff out and it seemed like it was made for 14 year old little girls to watch.