Gisela
I can't remember the last time it was this COLD! I mean, I live in the northeast so I am aware that winter brings cold temperatures, but it has been BITTER! We've already had some good snow- that has made Nicholas a HAPPY camper! And I wouldn't mind more snow. In my mind it is a way to rationalize the cold temperatures. After all, you can't have snow when it is warm. But if it is going to be this cold, I want snow!

With the cold temperatures we've spent most of our times inside. Which means the boys get cabin fever! Nicholas does have his preschool two days a week (although, he asks EVERY day if he is going to school- he loves it!), but I am longing for warmer temperatures where I can send the boys to run out back...even if it is just for 15-20 minutes! However, we haven't seen temps higher than freezing lately. I guess I'm just counting down the days until spring!

Here are some pictures of our first big snowfall (over a foot!) that we got back in December!





Labels: , edit post
1 Response
  1. Mindy Says:

    awesome pictures G!! You have such a beautiful family!!