Gisela
On Friday I took Erik to the pediatrician for his one month check up. At 8 days he was 8 lbs 14 oz (up from 8 lbs 7 oz at birth) and now at one month he's a whopping 12 pounds even and 23.5" long! He's in the 95+ percentile for both weight and length...it looks like I've got another big boy on my hand. I did realize that trying to take Nicholas with me to the appointment was a mistake- he's so very distracting and I had started to ask about Erik's tongue tie, but never got back to it because Nicholas was trying to escape. So next time he will NOT be coming with us!

Here are a few pictures.

His first bath at home:
Photobucket

Erik & Mommy once she was out of the hospital:
Photobucket

Erik at one month, hanging with his fish pals in his swing (You can somewhat see his dimple here!)
Photobucket
Labels: , , edit post
1 Response
  1. Dani Says:

    He's so cute and chubby!!!

    Owen is tongue tied too. They told me that normally the frenulum is able to stretch itself out so it's rarely an issue. And they generally will only clip it if the baby has nursing or speech problems. It sounds like Erik's doing ok in the eating department though!!! :o)