Gisela
On Friday I had my 36 week appointment. Lovely Group B Strep swab- get the results next week. I'm a fingertip dilated (aka- not much at all). My blood pressure was great, there was a trace amount of protein in my urine (nothing of concern), still below my pre-pregnancy weight, and baby's heartbeat was 162 bpm. I go back again next Friday unless of course something changes (which I doubt will happen!)

Last night Ken & I also went to a wedding. When I was pregnant with Nicholas we only had one wedding to attend- when I was 36 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy we again had only one wedding to attend- when I was 36 weeks pregnant. It seems to be a trend. Wearing heels for me is a PITA to begin with, and being this pregnant made it even more not pleasant. I was so happy to get home and pull my shoes off!

Here is a picture of me from last night...didn't think to get one of me & Ken. @@

Photobucket
1 Response
  1. Wow! You look great! Only a few more weeks!