Gisela
Can it really be 32 weeks already? Only 8 weeks to go (give or take)! I had another doctor's appointment today. The baby's heartbeat was 147 bpm, my blood pressure is looking good, and oh- they told me I've lost 9 pounds since my last appointment 2 weeks ago. Yes, you read that correctly. I am 8 months pregnant, and they tried to tell me I lost 8 pounds. I had to tell the nurse practitioner today that I don't think that my weight was recorded correctly the previous 2 appointments (she showed me my chart, and I remembered exactly what the scale said- and it didn't match). In reality, I did lose about 5 pounds, but my weight has fluctuated so much this pregnancy. Main thing is- baby is healthy, I am healthy, they are not concerned. (And hey...I will not complain about losing a few pounds!) My next appointment is in 2 weeks, and then another one 2 weeks following that- and at that point I'll be going weekly. WOW...it just doesn't seem possible!

Here is a TERRIBLE picture of me this week. It is blurry, but it's the best I could get! I'm going to try to get another one tomorrow.

Photobucket



In other news- Nicholas has a new baby cousin! Ken's brother & his wife welcomed a beautiful baby boy to the world yesterday. Michael Harry Jr. was born at 12:46p weighing 7 pounds 9 ounces and 20" long. I think he's absolutely adorable, and Ken and I think he resembles Nicholas as a newborn. Not surprising- Ken & Michael look a lot alike! Baby Michael (as Nicholas calls him) has more hair and it is darker! We wonder if our new little one will come out looking like his/her big brother & cousin!



Here is a picture of Baby Michael-

Photobucket
0 Responses