Gisela
So, yesterday was my first appointment. Not with the doctor, just the nurse to get all my background information. Since my old practice split I had to give them all my information. They're still trying to get my old records. Anyway, it was a fairly uneventful appointment. Took my blood pressure (it was normal, which I was THRILLED about, since I've had high blood pressue- so this was good!) and that's about it. Didn't even weigh me (not that I'm complaining!) I go back in 4 weeks and actually meet with the doctor. I have to go for my blood work (BLECH) and that's about it.

Morning sickness (aka- ALL DAY sickness) has decided to grace me this time around. I've been nauseated practically all day long for over two weeks now. A complete change from when I was pregnant with Nicholas. A few people have already said it must be a girl, but I don't think that it is a guarantee. And we don't plan on finding out the sex again- we liked the surprise. :)
0 Responses