Gisela
Ugh...I am just a miserable brat today! That is the only way to explain it. Things are just annoying me. Things people say- how they have to "one up" someone else. I don't know why it is just bugging me today!

Anyway, two more days until I leave for Texas! I am super excited. It is supposed to be in the low 80s all weekend- a complete change from the cold weather here! And I've been told the bluebonnets are in bloom! I can't wait to see them.

Nicholas has been so silly lately. His new favorite movie is Cars. He asks to watch it about 5 times a day. (And no, we DO NOT watch it 5 times a day!) He makes sound effects to go along with the movie. Very cute. Oh, and for this one Curious George episode he just laughs and laughs...he thinks it is just SO funny! I love watching his little personality blossom!
0 Responses