Gisela
Well, I am twelve weeks along already! It certainly is moving by quickly! I am starting to feel a whole lot better, which is nice since it is starting to get warmer and I want to be able to get outside with Nicholas.

I had my first doctor's appointment on Friday. Got to hear the little pumpkin's heartbeat- beating away at 154 bpm. It is the most amazing sound! I haven't gained any weight yet- in fact I'm still down a few pounds courtesy of the morning sickness. Good thing I have a few extra pounds to spare. I only gained 13 pounds with Nicholas, and I'd like to gain no more than 15 with this one.

Oh, and now that I've hit 12 weeks I'm going to *try* to take weekly picture of my belly. Not that you can tell right now. I can still fit in my regular clothes, but it will be nice to see the transition. I used the self-timer on my camera for these. Next week I'll get Ken to take the pics!






0 Responses