Gisela
I know it has been a few weeks since I have updated- I've been slacking! Last night I had another doctor's appointment. Baby was hiding again and didn't want to let us hear the heartbeat. Finally heard it- going strong at 160 bpm. My blood pressure was normal- YEAH! I've been trying to eat healthier, I definitely am too young to have high blood pressure. Oh, and I lost 4 pounds since my last appointment. No biggie.

This morning I called to schedule my level II ultrasound. It is set for Friday, May 23. I'm very excited to see this baby growing inside of me. We're still not finding out the sex though!

This Friday I will take more belly shots. I don't think I'm showing any though. I am still able to fit into my regular jeans, and there is still a little bit of room surprisingly. I am definitely a lot smaller this time around than I was with Nicholas. Watch- I'll end up popping out and all of a sudden be bigger than I was with him!
0 Responses