Gisela
Nicholas has been into drawing and coloring lately. For Christmas he received a large drawing pad with crayons and an Aquadoodle wall pad. I am convinced that the Aquadoodle is the best invention for toddlers. No broken crayons around the house, no new colors on my walls, and the most mess it can make is a little water somewhere- no big deal. (However, just don't let an older child give your toddler a marker- Nicholas didn't quite 'get' that you can't use regular markers on the Aquadoodle!)

So, Nicholas has been drawing pictures for me lately. He likes drawing me hearts and smiley faces, but yesterday he drew some new pictures.

A camel (also featured on my 365 blog)
5/365

I'm not sure what these are, but he was having a great time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses