Gisela
Yes, this post will be a bit of a mommy brag, but hey...that's my job! All moms wait for their kids to hit their milestones. Well, I swear Erik came out of the womb smiling. He's just got an awesome personality like that. Well, yesterday he let out his first real laugh. It was so funny- Nicholas had just gone to bed and Ken and I were holding Erik and talking to him. He was smiling and cooing, and then he started to laugh. So Ken started to tickle him, which made him let out this big belly laugh! I wanted to run and grab the camera to get it on video, but I didn't want to miss a minute of it. So I will try to get it on video soon.



And if that one milestone wasn't enough, Mr. Erik decided today to roll over from belly to back. He was on his tummy for some tummy time (and picture taking) and all of a sudden he went from his belly and flipped to his back!

Tummy-time
Photobucket


And onto his back
Photobucket

Here are some other pictures from today as well.

Brotherly love
Photobucket

Photobucket

Giraffe vs. Zebra
Photobucket

Where's Erik?
Photobucket

My little guy
Photobucket
Labels: , edit post
2 Responses
  1. He is just so adorable. I can tell he must have such a sweet personality!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Dont'cha just love belly laughs? They are the best :*) He looks so alert!!